The Blazer GT8000 Big Shot butane torch is a refillable, gas torch with a brass frame nozzle, and attachable base. The torch creates a precise flame, emitting from a nozzle head, allowing direct heat application to an object. The GT8000 has an anti-flare, brass frame nozzle, for safety and flame control. Its design is intended for a low blow-out rate, when held in various positions, or where access is difficult, or space is limited. Its head is angled and it comes with an attachable, tabletop base for hands-free work. It features a gas-flow adjustment dial to control flame length.
- Anti-flare, brass-frame nozzle, for safety and flame control
- Attachable tabletop base, for hands-free use
- Gas-flow adjustment dial, to control flame length
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- 2,500-degree F, torch flame, for a more precise flame tip
- Treat your torch as you would any fine instrument. Do not drop or otherwise abuse